Hopefully everyone received their information sheet for Cathi's Studio's Fall-Winter Session.  This is where it was announced that the Disney 2020 meeting is the third Sunday of each month.

This Sunday, September 15, 2019 is our meeting day for this month.  The meeting will be from 5:00-6:00 and the performance practice is from 6:00-7:30.

Please make every effort to attend.  Have some important information for participants.

9 Comments to Disney 2020 Meeting is Sunday!!!!:

transducertechniques.com on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:16 AM
thank you due to the fact you've got been first-class to allocation tell once us. we will continually respect all you have got curtains right here due to the fact I recognize you're each one concerned next to our.

uk essays reviews on Friday, November 01, 2019 4:18 AM
Pretty acknowledging update here about the meeting schedule that would help people to join immediately. Thank you so much for such great update would like to visit again and also share with others as well.

Riverfront Residences Floor plan on Thursday, November 07, 2019 12:11 AM
Outstanding blog, in my opinion site owners should acquire a great deal out of this blog its very user welcoming.

careersbooster on Saturday, November 23, 2019 3:53 AM
So happy for you that you and your group are going to Disneyland. Young or old, going to Disneyland is a major event. No matter what you are going through, once you step inside the Happy Place you become young once again, all giddy in seeing all the sights and trying all the rides. Seeing Disney characters is never boring. Seeing them takes you back to your childhood and the happy memories when you were young. Even for just one day, feeling happy and forgetting all your worries is worth the trip to Disneyland.

Paradoxica on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:09 AM
Meeting with family friends and with a special one after a long time is so exciting and i love it.

Anonymous on Thursday, November 28, 2019 11:32 PM
You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! http://ec.europa.eu/health/scientific_committees/opinions_layman/depleted-uranium/fr/links.htm

http://theuniversalseduction.com/articles/toxic-spraying-is-worst-in-the-sunbelt-where-the-most-reti on Friday, December 06, 2019 8:54 PM
I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..

how to root android phone with pc on Saturday, December 07, 2019 4:10 AM
If your phone has rooted then you can use mostly app in your smartphone

http://www.snowshoefilms.com/rbertell.html on Sunday, December 08, 2019 8:33 PM
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.