Disney Trip Meeting

The Disney trip meeting was very exciting.  There were more than enough people to make the trip a possibility.  If everyone that came to the meeting participated we would have about 20-25 dancers.

If you were not able to make the meeting, please call me or email me cathisstudio@roadrunner.com to get information about the trip and about our discussion at the meeting regarding price and fundraising ideas.

Looking forward to an exciting trip in June 2018!!!

12 Comments to Disney Trip Meeting:

dfhfh on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:32 AM
hfghgfh

federal resume service reviews on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:53 PM
Disney is every child's dream to visit. Me as a student, I also dreamt of visiting Disney. I wanted to see live characters of Mickey, Goofy and Daffy. I want to explore Disney soon. I've read so many comments about their trip to Disney and I was so jealous, I asked my parents that I want to go to Disney but they said we will go there soon. I can't wait to go there. I thank you for posting your experience on Disney Trip. It gets me more excited.

best esseys on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:33 AM
The disney trip meeting for the more trip meeting was very exciting enough people to make the trip possibility. Keep making with this cathisdancestudio blog about more information fundraising ideas,thanks.

lin on Monday, July 2, 2018 10:00 PM
nice

test on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:31 AM
test

uk bestessay on Friday, September 28, 2018 1:06 AM
How was your Disney trip? Based on my experience, Disney is the most wonderful place on Earth! It is like heaven on Earth to be exact. The best part of going to Disney is meeting your favorite characters. One of my treasured moments is when Mickey and Minnie squished me into a tight hug. It felt as if I travelled back into my childhood. But the best way to end the trip is by watching the spectacular fireworks show at night. But the best thing I can recommend is to experience of all these firsthand.

ogy on Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:27 AM
nice

xbox one codes on Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:31 AM
You must enter the GTA 5 cheat codes on the gamepad, much like classic GTA games. Use the D-pad to enter the directional commands.

Amalfi on Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:47 AM
Mass tourism pollution causes mass travel pollution. E.g. The road congestion in Britain is horrible, horrific and costly i terms of time and air pollution. No doubt a great deal of this is due to tourism by locals and foreign visitors. I have been put off travelling as a reaction to this over crowding on our roads.

make clothes in avakin life on Friday, December 20, 2019 2:02 AM
We assure you that the tips for Avakin Life work on all your Android and iOS devices.

instastalker on Wednesday, December 25, 2019 4:36 AM
Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! If you want to find your idol's account on instagram, please go to site instastalker

Sunny on Saturday, March 7, 2020 11:49 AM
Wow, amazing so something like this do really exist, Thanks, i have a great time on your website because of this amazing post. It will be my pleasure if i check some other posts on your blog.