2017 Recital "Hooray For Hollywood"

I want to start by thanking every student, parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle and everyone who brought the students to class, came to the recital to watch and participated in the recital.  It was amazing!!!!  I was so proud of each and every dancer.

I just hope it was a great experience for everyone!  That's what the recital is all about.  It is about giving each and every performer self-esteem and a sense of pride in themselves.

I just hope everyone had as much fun as I did and will have fond memories of this special day.

Lots of pictures and comments on facebook, keep them coming.  I enjoy looking at them.

Love to all of you

6 Comments to 2017 Recital "Hooray For Hollywood":

Sharon Hileman on Monday, April 3, 2017 2:00 PM
I enjoyed the recital (my first) so much! I am so proud of my granddaughter and all the girls. The performance was magical! Cant wait for next years recital. Thank you Cathi for all the hard work you put in to teaching our girls.

cathi on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 7:16 AM
Thank you so much for those kind words. I have been doing this for more than 30 years and each year I enjoy it more and more. Looking forward to next year.

essay writers australia on Monday, June 19, 2017 10:12 AM
The racital hooray for hollywood with the better process always for making brought students for high evaluation. Great educational points I ever seen here for more have fond memories of this special day.

australianwritings on Sunday, July 8, 2018 5:07 AM
I remember about the time when we were having totally different movies to watch and they were pretty good. I am always looking for such movies to watch that are worth of giving us some of the quality time.

toon blast for pc on Thursday, September 19, 2019 4:22 AM
Our hacker is greatly appreciated in a second. Simply enter your gambling name, address and currency amount.

bettingsitesonline on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:16 AM
This is really an excellent blog as well as its content.