Six Week Tumbling Session Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any student age 5 years old and up interested in a six week tumbling session at the studio will begin this week.  We will be accepting new students for the next couple of weeks so please call 800-540-2198 or email cathisstudio@roadrunner.com for more information.

The session runs for six weeks for a total cost of $45.00.  The class is on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.

6 Comments to Six Week Tumbling Session Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

is australianwritings rel on Friday, June 8, 2018 7:49 AM
We come to know about tumbling session. This session is best for all students. Students can get contact number to reserve seats for this session. They can enjoy this six weeks session and can visit web sites to get more details for this session.

best dissertation writing service on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10:38 AM
It will be a successful season for you. Good luck, friend! I love your studio.

V on Thursday, May 2, 2019 2:22 AM
V

resume target on Saturday, May 11, 2019 7:29 AM
It is now time to accomplish the tumbling sessions within this week. I shall begin to do it in order to meet the right time and day of its deadline. So I will do my best in order to finish it and do it. But I will not rush myself because if I do push myself, the outcome of it will be not good. By the way, I’m used to it though, and there is nothing wrong with it. Besides, I really loved doing these sessions that I am doing because it is my hobby.

lab report writer on Sunday, May 19, 2019 4:03 PM
Have to write a lab report but can't find the time? We can help you with this time-consuming task!

picbear on Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:19 PM
All contents were expressed in a clear n simplified manner n it was meaningful too. You are a marvelous writer. Good work! Coming soon my site picbear to know more about instagram,