Make-up Lessons for Six Week Session

Anyone who has been included in the six week session ending May 17, 2016 can have a make-up lesson on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:00.

Please pass the word to any student you have contact with that has been involved in lessons for the past six weeks.

See you Tuesday.

10 Comments to Make-up Lessons for Six Week Session:

anonymous on Thursday, June 21, 2018 2:46 PM
Good post

australian writing service on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:53 AM
Many girls love putting make up because it is their way to boost their confidence if they feel beautiful. I like putting make up with my own self. With this, I can have the decision of the right amount of make up to put in my face. Make up session for other girls take long time because they want to achieve for a perfect look the like. Me, I have make up kits at home and I have a separate one for retouch.

australian writings on Monday, June 25, 2018 7:34 AM
Dance is a form of relaxation and exercise. These make up sessions are very interesting as they are in fact the revisionary classes. I will share this post with my team at assignment writing service, they can pass on this message further. Thank you for the post.

George on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 2:49 AM
Great

bestessay review on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 4:27 AM
We also had our make up sessions when I was still studying. One of the reasons of the said sessions is because there are days when we can't have our classes because of some problems that can't be solved immediately. Every time this happens, my instructor will just tell us that we will resume the classes on a specific date. I don't have any argument regarding this because there are times when I feel like it those sessions are better than the regular ones.

as on Friday, January 11, 2019 7:39 AM
as

assignment writer uk on Friday, January 18, 2019 3:57 AM
I hope I was able to attend in your make up session, I need it because I am a business woman. I have to present to my different clients every day. I must have a pleasant because that can really be a big factor in the corporate world. I hope next time I will be able to attend any of your make up session, this will make me more convincing in my potential clients and partners. I hope I can acquire a good skill in that soon.

Room Additions Foundation, CA on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:52 AM
Hey Cathi, I will do my best to spread the word to as many as I can. I just informed my two best friends about the class on Tuesday, May 24 at 6:00. Thanks for updating!

lightwordreviews.com on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:52 AM
I totally agree with you. I always experiment with my makeup and it will be amazing knowing some cheap products. Will be looking forward to your tips!

best wifi extender on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:46 AM
By placing your router as close as possible to the center of your house, you can fully benefit from the full coverage of the 360 ​​° WiFi signal.