Dance Competition in Maysville Ohio

Some of the students are competing in a dance competition at Maysville High School in Zanesville Ohio.  The competition is Sunday, March 6, 2016 beginning at 9:00 a.m.

They would love to have your support, so if you can come and watch and support them, that would be great.

Hope to see you there.

10 Comments to Dance Competition in Maysville Ohio:

i need an assignment on Monday, March 26, 2018 6:58 AM
It is good to plan schedule for summer days. We have some different activities which we need to perform in summer. We can get information about some events also which are going to organize in summer. We can enjoy all events.

fdf on Friday, July 20, 2018 5:16 AM
dfdf

uk best essays review on Saturday, July 21, 2018 5:24 AM
Esport is great organization or association. I heard bunches of things about this name however I didn't think about the foundation of this organization. This video is extremely so motivational and you make it so easily. This video fills my heart with joy.

do my assignment for me on Saturday, September 15, 2018 5:54 AM
After looking at the couple of the blog articles on your online journal, I genuinely welcome your method for writing an article. I spared as a most loved it to my bookmark website page list and will checking back rather than later. Share your thoughts.

site on Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:46 PM
I am not good at dancing. But I am working on it. What about you, friend?

free robux no human verification on Friday, April 26, 2019 4:18 AM
You will get infinite quantity of robux, but you can get just a limited amount of robux for a hour. This is considered one the more powerful side and play protected.

case study writing service on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 4:27 PM
Are you struggling with your custom essay writing assignment? Let custom-writings.co.uk do all the heavy work for you while you do your other important academic stuff.

promo codes roblox on Friday, September 27, 2019 4:58 AM
Coupon codes for Roblox 2019: Here we are with the new promo codes Roblox 2019.

sdvsd on Monday, March 16, 2020 5:31 AM
I heard bunches of things about this name however I didn't think about the foundation of this organization. This video is extremely so motivational and you make it so easily heartland season 11

inha algan on Friday, March 20, 2020 6:32 AM
Some of the students are competing in a dance competition at Maysville High School in Zanesville Ohio pimpandhost