Not too late to take orders for Longaberger Baskets!

The fundraiser for Longaberger Baskets will continue for another couple of weeks.  If you haven't gotten your booklet from the waiting room, please do so this week.

This is one of the fundraisers the students are able to do to earn money for their recital fee.

Let me know if you have any questions.

14 Comments to Not too late to take orders for Longaberger Baskets!:

essay writing company on Saturday, May 26, 2018 11:26 AM
If you want to buy a huge quantity of baskets then you must book a order for it. If you copy your order after time then we are not able to complete your order. And i didn't think that you want that.

essay services on Saturday, December 15, 2018 4:22 AM
This is a sweet seat for home. This is the principal decision for every one of the general population and everybody needs this. The quilty of this seat looks exceptionally stunning. Much thanks to you for offer this, I need this for my home.Thank you

sims 4 cheats on Thursday, May 2, 2019 10:58 PM
Your post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. I want to introduce for you about the game- sims 4 cheats. in this game, you can create character and operate as same as in the real world. Click link to participate games.

q on Sunday, May 26, 2019 10:18 PM
q

Camelia on Monday, June 3, 2019 1:44 AM
There are a wide variety of ad networks available. You can register under them and show ads in your application to get a decent income from your website. Choose an ad network carefully, as some of them may not provide you what they promise. You can show different types of ads including a banner ad, native ads, text ads, video ads, etc. Anyways, I am using a platform to earn money and it is MediaFem. To get the ad codes and see revenue report you need to sign up here: MediaFem for Publishers to log in if they have an account with them. They will send you a payment every 45 days and there are no strings attached. The standard payment methods for MediaFem to pay out publishers: 1. PayPal 2. ACH (Automated Clearing House) Transfer 3. Wire Transfer The minimum payment threshold for MediaFem: Once your account balance reaches $50, your payment will be submitted in approximately 45 days. They have a FAQ here: Support : MediaFem You will get 24x7 support.

tweede woning costa del sol on Saturday, August 31, 2019 11:35 AM
Fabulous web journal! Do you have any tips and indications for trying authors? I'm wanting to begin my own particular site soon however I'm somewhat lost on everything. Would you propose beginning with a free stage like WordPress or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I'm totally overpowered .. Any proposals? Much obliged!

Suboxone Clinics in Johnson City TN on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:21 AM
This is a really decent site post. Not very numerous individuals would really, the way you simply did. I am truly inspired that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort, with so much class. On the off chance that needed to know more about green smoke surveys, than by all methods come in and check our stuff.

Johnson City TN Subutex Treatment on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:22 AM

vintage store on Saturday, October 26, 2019 2:28 AM
This blog is very useful and very informative. I really appreciate your working here on that blog. Coming site to find top hashtag on twitter

sheet metal home depot on Sunday, January 5, 2020 10:45 PM
Wow what an amazing post, this was genuinely interesting to me and useful also. You always share great stuff and we hope to see more posts from you soon.

metal business cards uk on Monday, January 6, 2020 1:45 PM
I am a big big fan of your work. Glad i came across with your blog and became an active follower of your blog.Well done!

FunWirks on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 12:34 AM
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts..

Waste King 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Review on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:33 AM
We provide the best kithen cleaning & kitchen appiance fixaction services because we have a professional team visit our page

dystonia treatment medications on Thursday, February 20, 2020 5:39 AM
Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. Pain Management Institute