Registrations Still Going Strong

Cathi's Studio is still accepting registrations for students.  Many students are just finishing activities at school and now have the time to spend at the Dance Studio.

Please call 800-540-2198 or email cathisstudio@roadrunner.com for information on times of classes and pricing.

7 Comments to Registrations Still Going Strong:

Sarah Wiley on Friday, October 9, 2015 9:13 AM
Would love to get my 3 yr old in classes.

advanced writers review on Monday, December 17, 2018 1:46 AM
Dancing is my life's passion. I have never done something that I loved more that dancing. Even since I was a kid, I always had this dream of becoming a professional dancer. I loved watching people dance on television. Michael Jackson was one of my idols growing up. I really admired his work as both a singer and an artist. I wish to pursue and enhance my skills even further, that is why I am planning to enter your dance studio.

rushmyessay on Friday, February 2, 2018 11:49 PM
This cathisdancestudio blog has been making about registrations for students for the more activities at school based process. I am getting the pricing and classes for dance studio and finishing process.

gudiolo on Saturday, February 24, 2018 4:01 AM
Basically generating about the better services and including the interesting objectives and tips for the essay tips. This Essay viking safe service blog always sharing and developing the more essay services and great opportunity as well.

d on Friday, December 14, 2018 6:16 AM
d

q on Friday, May 3, 2019 2:40 AM
q

essayswriting.org reviews on Monday, May 6, 2019 10:35 PM
I am a junior student and I love to dance. I have been dancing since I was 7 years old. Dancing is my passion. I really love dancing. When I’m dancing, I forget about my problems. Dancing is my way of expressing myself. But I have never been enrolled in a dance class. I wanted to but my parents don’t want it. Once I convinced them, I will enroll in your dance class. I really want to learn more about dancing.