January Lessons Resume

January Lessons Begin:  Wow!  This has been a bad winter for the studio.  Everytime the New Lex School District has closed due to weather, we automatically close.  This is for everyone's safety.  We do not want people to come out in bad weather because they don't want to miss their lesson.

This week at the studio, everyone will receive a paper explaining all the makeup times students have available to them to keep up with their lessons.

Fundraisers will be available in January, so please sign up for these fundraisers in the waiting room if you are interested.  Remember, the fundraisers can be used to pay for the dinner at the end of the recital.

See everyone at the studio!  Stay safe and warm.

8 Comments to January Lessons Resume:

Pamela Decot on Friday, January 17, 2014 7:32 AM
This is my granddaughters first year in dance. I love it. She has a blast, looks forward to the practices. Cathy and the girls do a wonderful job with the little ones. It is a true pleasure to watch them all. This will be a must every year for my granddaughter, Jocee. Thank you Cathi's Dance Studio.

smashing resumes on Saturday, March 8, 2014 2:44 AM
Thanks so much for a great post on January Lessons Resume. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.

smashing resumes groupon on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:57 AM
It is an enormously inspiring post on January Lessons Resume.I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information. Looking forward for your next post.

custom dissertation writing service on Saturday, May 3, 2014 12:49 AM
This post describe that who will help you to make the best resume for this you will have to need a resume expert who can guide you at all time when you are making resume.

Cheapest Professional writing service on Saturday, May 3, 2014 12:50 AM
I've been looking for information like this for quite a while and found your blog post about January Lessons Resume. Thanks so much for the information.

professional cv writing services london on Monday, May 19, 2014 6:14 AM
it is so important that how to make the resume for different job profile.These proficiencies are a must for anyone who wants to go into the field of resume writing. After all, potential clients will rely on your ability to know what's pertinent at any point in their careers.

test on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:45 PM
test

resumewriters on Monday, September 17, 2018 10:08 PM
I am glad that I enrolled my daughter in your dance class. I have seen a very great improvement since her dance lessons started. She is currently in her junior high school, and actively participating in their dance troupe. She has been joining various dance contests lately. And most important of all, I observed that dancing helped her to stay fit and healthy. As a mother, my child's health is my priority and I am very grateful that she is living a healthy lifestyle even just in early age.