Registration for a new year

I am really looking forward to beginning a new year.  This year we have some changes,

Recital is the first Sunday in April which is a month earlier than previous years.  This will be good for all the students who are involved in sports beginning in April.  This will alleviate the problem of conflicts between the dance lessons and sports practices.

The studio is now offering a special class for students who would like to compete in dance competitions in the Spring.  This is a very exciting for those students who really want a challenge.  It will take a lot of work, but can be very rewarding.

Let me know how you feel about these changes and additions to the studio.

9 Comments to Registration for a new year:

Malarie Lones on Friday, August 9, 2013 3:04 PM
I'm very excited to see all my girls!

Shannon DuPerow on Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:55 PM
I would like to sign Natalie up for dance how do I go about that?

Cathi on Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:12 PM
Anyone can register by phone or email. 800-540-2198 or email cathisstudio@roadrunner.com. Please let me answer any questions. Classes begin the week of Labor Day.

Cathi on Friday, August 16, 2013 2:26 PM
There will be a lesson for those students performing at the Millersport Sweet Corn Festival. The lesson will be on Wednesday, Aug. 28 fro 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the studio. Please let me know if you are coming. Cathi

Cathi on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 9:11 AM
Lessons begin Thursday, Sept. 5th. If you haven't heard from Cathi regarding your lesson time, please email her at cathisstudio@roadrunner.com. See you soon. Cathi

Nakeya Schooley on Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:36 PM
We had a fantastic first day back at the studio! I think the instructors were as excited as the students. I can't wait to see what this year will bring.

online essay writers australia on Monday, July 2, 2018 12:10 AM
Registration for a new year looking forward to beginning a new year and have some changes as well with the cathisdancestudio blog. The involved in sports beginning in the dance lessons for sports practices.

free psn code generator no survey on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 5:18 AM
free psn codes no survey. free psn codes reddit. free psn codes that work. free psn codes youtube. psn code generator. psn code generator 2017.

picbear on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:50 AM
I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us.